CRAFTS & DECOR
CRAFTS AND DECOR
Swiss Paper Village
These handcrafted chalets are the perfect spot to set out Lindor Chocolate Truffles for snacking on demand.
Placing a Lindt Teddy on a present makes it feel extra special. In addition to dressing up gifts, it’s also cute in a DIY snow globe or on a holiday mantel. Looking for ideas to decorate the kids’ table? Here’s an easy way to turn this gift topper into a centrepiece.
Card stock paper
Removable tape or any removable adhesive
Utility knife or precision scissors
Lindor Chocolate Truffles (approx. 5 per house; we used Milk Chocolate and 70% Cacao Dark Chocolate)
- Print template and lightly affix to card stock using removable tape (you will be removing the template afterward).
- Cut along the template’s solid lines with a sharp utility knife using a ruler as a straight edge (if needed). Cut out the door and window.
- Score along the dotted lines. Remove the printed template.
- Fold the paper on the scored lines. Put a small dot of paper glue along the folded edges and join the tabs to their adjacent panel.
- Fold and glue the roof cut-outs to the top of the house.
- Once glue is dry, fill house with Lindor Chocolate Truffles (5 or 6 will fit through the door).