CRAFTS & DECOR
CRAFTS AND DECOR
Lindt Teddy Topper
Here’s how to gift wrapA kid-friendly finishing touch, these bears get the holiday treatment with adorable handmade Santa hats.a chocolate bar at Christmas.
Placing a Lindt Teddy on a present makes it feel extra special. In addition to dressing up gifts, it’s also cute in a DIY snow globe or on a holiday mantel. Looking for ideas to decorate the kids’ table? Here’s an easy way to turn this gift topper into a centrepiece.
Hot glue gun
8 white mini pom poms
White pipe cleaners
8 Lindt Mini Teddies
7 Lindor Mini Balls
- Using this hat template, cut a wedge from the red felt. Roll it into a cone shape and secure with a thin strip of hot glue along the inside edge.
- Glue a pompom on top of the felt cone.
- Cut a small piece of pipe cleaner to fit the edge of the hat and twist into a circle. Secure to the bottom of the hat with a thin strip of hot glue.
- Carefully hot glue hat to Lindt Mini Teddy, and repeat above steps for the rest of the Teddies.
- Attach Lindt Mini Teddies and Lindor Mini Balls to gift with glue dots.