CRAFTS & DECOR
CRAFTS AND DECOR
Lindt Christmas Cone
This beautiful, easy-to-make ornament is perfect to gift chocolate in or to hang off your tree for a touch of colour
Placing a Lindt Teddy on a present makes it feel extra special. In addition to dressing up gifts, it’s also cute in a DIY snow globe or on a holiday mantel. Looking for ideas to decorate the kids’ table? Here’s an easy way to turn this gift topper into a centrepiece.
Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
Lindt Chocolate Santas
Pieces of construction paper in 2 different colours
Single hole punch
15 cm ribbon
2 round head brass fasteners
- Download the PDF template file.
- Choose the base colour of the cone and trace the shape of the template. Cut out the form of the bag and glue the long sides together. Make sure the tip of the cone comes together at a point.
- With the single hole punch, create two holes on opposite ends of the upper edge of the cone for suspension.
- Use scissors to cut notches about five millimetres deep and a millimetre apart across the top of the cone to create a decorative fringe.
- Cut a narrow strip of construction paper for the handle. Secure it with a round head brass fastener through the holes made in step 3.
- Cut out any shape from the different coloured paper and glue them to the cone for an extra fun design.
- Fill the cones with Lindt delicacies.