Lindor Milk Chocolate Tiramisu
PREP TIME: 15–30 MINUTES (REFRIGERATION TIME: AT LEAST 4 HOURS) COOK TIME: 0 MINUTES SERVINGS: 6
This showstopping, no-bake dessert is sure to impress your holiday guests.
“One of my favourite desserts is tiramisu,” raves Lindt Maître Chocolatier Stefan Bruderer. Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles add a chocolatey twist to the classic Italian dessert.
- 1 cup (250 mL) strong coffee
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange-flavoured liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- ½ cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1 tub (475 g) mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 16 ladyfingers (approximately)
- 4 chopped Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles (each chopped into 16 pieces)
- 16 Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
- In large shallow bowl, combine coffee and liqueur; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream until firm peaks form; transfer to small separate bowl. Add mascarpone cheese and sugar to large bowl; beat until smooth, 2 minutes. Beat in vanilla. Fold in reserved whipped cream; set aside.
- Dip half of the ladyfingers, 1 at a time, into coffee mixture, making sure both sides are soaked but biscuits stay intact and don’t become soggy. Layer in bottom of 5-cup (1.25-L) oval dish, breaking a couple of the biscuits, if needed, so they fit snuggly into the dish.
- Scatter with half of the chopped Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles. Top with half of the mascarpone mixture, spreading top to even out.
- Repeat soaking process with remaining ladyfingers; layer on top of mascarpone layer. Scatter remaining chopped Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles over biscuits. Top with remaining mascarpone mixture, evening top. Top with halved Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Dust with cocoa.