CRAFTS & DECOR
CRAFTS AND DECOR
Lindor Felt Ornament
A simple craft to spruce up your tree.
Placing a Lindt Teddy on a present makes it feel extra special. In addition to dressing up gifts, it’s also cute in a DIY snow globe or on a holiday mantel. Looking for ideas to decorate the kids’ table? Here’s an easy way to turn this gift topper into a centrepiece.
Cotton braiding cord or thin string
Small ⅜-inch (1-cm) wooden beads
⅞-inch (2-cm) felt pompoms (white and taupe)
Lindor Chocolate Truffles (we used Milk Chocolate and Peppermint Cookie)
- Cut some cord (approximately 8 inches/20 cm long) and fold it in half.
- Tie a knot at the bottom of the cord, creating a loop. Cut off any excess.
- Place a dot of glue on the knot and adhere it to a wooden bead (where the hole is). Hold together for 20 to 30 seconds until dry to the touch – do this each time you glue different pieces together.
- Place a dot of glue on the other side of the wooden bead and adhere it to a felt pompom.
- Place a dot of glue inside the tail of a Lindor Chocolate Truffle and adhere it to the felt pompom.
- Wait until the glue is completely dry before hanging the ornament on your tree.