GIFTS AND CRAFTS
Use hand-labelled Lindor Chocolate Truffle cocktail sticks to personalize your guests’ champagne flutes. Fruit-infused sparkling water is an elegant non-alcoholic alternative to champagne (or holiday cocktails) and keeps things feeling festive.
- Using the sharp end of the wooden skewer, pierce the end into the truffle. Make sure not to push it all the way through.
- Cut card stock approximately ½ inch (1.5 cm) wide and 5 inches (12 cm) long.
- Fold card stock in half and cut a triangle out of the open end. Write guest’s name on one side.
- Fold the paper around the skewer and glue shut. Or if using label paper, adhere together.
- Cut bottom of skewer to desired length.
- 1. Wooden skewers
- 2. Lindor White Chocolate Truffles (mini and regular size)
- 3. White card stock or label paper
- 4. Knife or scissors
- 5. Glue stick