CRAFTS & DECOR
CRAFTS AND DECOR
This showstopping conversation piece will get your guests mingling.
Placing a Lindt Teddy on a present makes it feel extra special. In addition to dressing up gifts, it’s also cute in a DIY snow globe or on a holiday mantel. Looking for ideas to decorate the kids’ table? Here’s an easy way to turn this gift topper into a centrepiece.
100 Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles
1 14-inch wire hoop (available in craft stores)
1 5-inch wire hoop (available in craft stores)
4 30-link lengths of 16-gauge jack chain (available in hardware stores)
Wire cutters and pliers
- Glue Lindor Truffles into 20 strands of 5.
- Mark each wire hoop into quadrants.
- Slide jack chain lengths onto keyring.
- Count 14 links down each chain, open with pliers and slip onto 14-inch hoop using the placement marks.
- Count 16 links down each chain, open with pliers and slip onto 5-inch hoop using the placements marks.
- Attach Lindor Truffle strands with 32-gauge wire at the top truffle (to large hoop) and after the 4th truffle (to small hoop), allowing one truffle to dangle from the frame. Space evenly around the frame.